Make sure you don't miss out on clearout prices for last year's luxury suv's! Compare new and old luxury suv's to buy now.
Since mankind first started creating modes of travel the act of making them luxurious was initiated. In modern times SUVs come in all shapes, colors, sizes, and costs so choosing the right one that will not break the bank is important. Because SUVs are larger vehicles, their starting price rates are higher than a smaller compact vehicle. That does not mean they are not affordable. The secret to finding a high-end luxury SUV is to narrow down the very wide range of makes, models and brands. Use this curated list of the best rated 2020 luxury SUVs that start at an agreeable 40k or less.
This sleek luxury SUV comes from the esteemed Lexus lineage. Boasting a nice streamline feel, innovative versatility, and personalized comfort options, this SUV takes you anywhere you and your family are going in style.
- MSRP: Starting from 39k
- MPG: 33 city, 30 highway
- Horsepower: 194 hp
- Fuel tank capacity: 14.8 gal
- Towing capacity: 1500 pounds
- Dimensions: 182” L x 74” W x 65” H
- Weight: 4180 pounds (a little over 2 tons)
- Engine specs: A in-line 4-cylinder engine equipped with Lexus drive, 2.5L displacement, compression ratio of 12.5-1, and a dual cam sixteen valve with continuously Variable Valve Timing (VVTs)
If you looked up luxurious in a dictionary you would find a picture of the 2020 Buick Envision next to the description. Beautifully crafted, the interior has a streamline modern feel appropriate to accompany an exquisitely chiseled exterior.
- MSRP: starting at 33k
- MPG: up to around 22 city, and 29 highway
- Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder and a 2.5 L 4-cylinder (these are the two engine options for this model)
- Seating: Up to 5 passengers legally
- Max Cargo: 57.3 CU. ft.
- Interior amenities: Heated leather wrapped steering wheel, active noise cancellation, and QuietTuning Technology.
Strikingly beautiful, this luxury SUV turns heads no matter where you decide to go.
- MSRP: from around 36k
- MPG: 33 city and 30 highway
- Horsepower: 195HP, though can go up to 235 by adding additional features
- Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder, 2.5 L 4-cylinder
- Interior options: heated steering wheel, vented and heated seating, and stadium seating for rear seats
Were a king or queen allowed to drive themselves, this would be their vehicle of choice. Its stylish bulky exterior makes it impossible to ignore on the road while it eloquently exudes class and luxury in traffic.
- MSRP from 35k
- MPG: 24 city, 30 highway
- Horsepower: 237 Hp
- Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder
- Transmission: nine speed
- Interior: Easy controls, Wireless capabilities, lumbar massager, Beautiful leather interior finish, touch screen center console.
Luxury on four wheels is now more affordable than ever with this SUV. Though it is on the smaller size for SUVs it makes up for it with unbelievable comfort and ease while driving. The manufacturer designed the car for the driver, and it is felt in every inch of the vehicle's design.
- MSRP: from around 37k
- MPG: 23 city, 29 highway
- Horsepower: 268hp
- Max weight: 1089-1122lbs
- Interior: aluminum trim with graphite leatherette, intuitive controls on center dash, and leather wrapped steering wheel
BMW is a timeless company that creates some of the most gorgeous body designs of any SUV. They pulled no punches with the X2 series. Its chic interior comes complimented with a standard-touch command console and multitudes of navigational and safety features.
- MSRP: starting from 36k
- MPG: 24 city, 32 highway
- Horsepower: 228 - 301
- Max weight: 1045-1100
- Interior: touchscreen infotainment device, driver assistance options, and audio options available
Whether you are taking the kids on a camping trip over the weekend or coming in for a high rise corporate gig, you will be arriving in luxury and style with the 2020 Lincoln Corsair. Designed to be ruggedly elegant, this SUV sports a high horsepower, and a chic style suited to both outdoor fun and city drives.
- MSRP: starting at 35k
- MPG: 22 city, 29 highway
- Horsepower: 250-295 HP
- Engine: 2.0-2.3 L 4-cylinder
- Features: Lincoln Co-Pilot plus, active parking, reverse brake assist, speed sign recognition, and standard touch screen display
Designed for quality without breaking the bank, the Acura RDX is a versatile luxury SUV. The fine interior leather compliments the chrome trimmed touchscreen display. This SUV comes loaded with safety and navigational tools at your fingertips.
- MSRP: starting at 37k
- Horsepower: 272 Hp
- MPG: 22 city, 28 highway
- Engine:2.0 L 4-cylinder
- Interior: A-spec sports wheel, race-car inspired driving paddles on wheel, and standard touch display
With a look that commands the eye the Volvo XC40 dominates the road. With a 3500lb towing capacity this SUV can be used for more than just going to and from work. Pair the horsepower with the towing capacity and you have a serious vehicle for hauling big loads.
- MSRP: starting at the 33k range
- MPG: 23 city, 33 highway
- Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder
- Horsepower: 187-248 (depending on additional options)
- Interior: a stunning contrasting red and black interior sporting a beautiful graphite finish, touchscreen display, and intuitive driving controls.
Of the sleeker models on this list the Audi Q3 wins hands down. This highly innovative luxury SUV boasts a live feed, heads up, GPS display connected to Google Earth right in your dashboard. Getting lost is now a thing of the past. This display is called the Audi Virtual Cockpit, and takes over the dashboard. Ever wanted to own your own Star Trek Enterprise? This is the one.
- MSRP: starting at 34k
- MPG: 19 city, 27 highway
- Horsepower: 228
- Engine: 2.0 L 4-cylinder
- Fuel tank Cap.: 15.9g
- Interior features heated seats, enhanced graphics and high tech. Rear seatbacks slide, fold or recline in different configurations. Many additional packages and incredible features to add on to an already beautiful base model.