Skincare As We AgeHere are a few proven anti-aging lotions for seniors. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer is a nighttime moisturizer that helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles while you sleep while plumping the skin cells with hyaluronic acid, with results in as little as just one week. The Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer is popular, it does sell out because the average cost is only $18-$20.
- LOreal Revitalift Cream retails for about $25. LOreal has a full Revitalift Cream line for people with different concerns. This cream has vitamin c to help brighten the complexion and comes in fragrance free for those sensitive to fragrance.
- Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream contains vitamin b3, amino-peptides, hyaluronic acid and antioxidants which helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in as little as one day with increasing results and encourages cell turnover. The Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream is around $34 a bottle.
- Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream retails for about $23 a tube. It also targets fine lines and wrinkles on different levels. The Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Retinol Night Cream formula is designed for dramatic results with deep wrinkles, but gentle enough for the softer lines.
- Lumiere Bio-Restorative Eye Cream will be the hardest to find. It ranges in price from $68-$80. This product is a vitamin c complex that is designed to stimulate human growth factors in the skin in order to help tighten the under-eye skin and prevent it from thinning out as fast.
- The most expensive is the naturopathica Argan & Retinol Wrinkle Repair Night Cream, that comes in at $120 a tub. The argon in this product helps reduce the sensitivity and irritation that the retinol creates so more people can use it.