Categories of Information We Collect
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular User or device (“personal information”). In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from Users within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, telephone number, or other similar identifiers.||NO|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, postal address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or State identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information. Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.||NO|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information).||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a User's interaction with a website, application or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- De-identified or aggregated User information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
- Directly from our Users. For example, from online registration forms that our Users submit to us related to the products and/or services that we (and our third party service providers) offer by and through the Site.
- Indirectly from our Users. For example, through information we collect from our Users in the course of providing our products and/or services to them.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on the Site. This includes the type of browser that you use (e.g., Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer), your IP address, the type of operating system that you use (e.g., Windows or iOS) and the domain name of your Internet Service Provider. In addition, we obtain certain Site usage details and analytics as same are collected automatically by us and our third party partners.
- From third-parties that interact with us in connection with the products and/or services that we offer to our Users. For example, third party entities that assist us in sending direct and electronic mail, removing duplicate information from User lists, analyzing data and providing marketing analysis.
- From third-party data brokers or aggregators.
- From publicly availably sources, such as Internet search engines.
We may use or disclose the personal information that we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason for which the information is provided. For example, if you provide us with personal information in connection with your request for information regarding your eligibility for Section 8 housing benefits, as well as information regarding the other products and/or services featured on the Site, we will use that personal information to better provide you with the requested information.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To create, maintain, customize and secure your account with us.
- To provide you with e-mail, direct mail and telemarketing messages concerning certain Company products and/or services, as well as third-party products and/or services, that we believe may be of interest to you.
- To deliver relevant Site content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve to you
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including the Site’s Terms and Conditions.
- To improve the Site and better present its contents to you.
- For customer service purposes and to respond to inquiries from you.
- For testing, research, analysis and product development.
- As necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property or safety, and that of our clients or others.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us is among the assets transferred.
We will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated or incompatible purposes without providing you with notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Subject to your right to opt-out of such sharing/sale, we may share, rent and/or sell your personal information with/to third parties for marketing purposes, as well as other business purposes. When we disclose personal information to a third party service provider or other entity, we enter into a contractual relationship that describes the purpose for which such third party may use the personal information and requires that third party to both keep the personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than the performance of its services under the applicable contract. Please note, we do not collect information from Users that we actually know are less than eighteen (18) years of age and we do not share or sell the personal information of Users that we actually know are less than eighteen (18) years of age. Without limiting the foregoing, we have not shared or sold the personal information of Users that we actually know are less than sixteen (16) years of age in the preceding twelve (12) months.
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category E: Identifiers.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activities.
Category I: Current or past job history or performance evaluations.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to the following categories of third parties:
- Our affiliates.
- Service providers.
- Third parties who provide the products and/or services featured on the Site.
- Third parties who purchase and/or license your personal information for marketing purposes, including: (a) providers of direct marketing services and applications, including lookup and reference, data enhancement, suppression and validation; (b) e-mail marketers; (c) telemarketers (where permitted by applicable law); and (d) direct marketers. If a third party purchaser of your personal information wants to resell it, that purchaser is required by law to provide you with explicit notice and an opportunity to opt-out of further sales.
- Third parties to whom you authorize us to disclose your personal information in connection with the products and/or services that we provide to you.
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past twelve (12) months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable User request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we have shared that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
We endeavor to respond to all verifiable User requests within forty-five (45) days of the receipt thereof. If we require more time (up to ninety (90) days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We will deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding the receipt of your verifiable request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable User request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; and/or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice in our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by email or through a notice on the Site’s homepage.
Calling us at: 877-493-8634;
Emailing us at: [email protected]